Friday, August 22, 2014

Northwest Perspectives

I've been trying to figure out a better way to post pictures. I've given Flickr a shot... and while it is a great place to store photos, I find it difficult for friends and family to actually follow the postings. Plus, the user interface is just horrid.

This blog is GREAT to share photos, but like I've said before I only post 1-2 themed posts a month, so I can't share as many photos as I'd like.

A solution has been found!

I've started a tumblr site where there will be a photo-a-day posted (around 7:30pm EST). Tumblr has a nice "queue" feature, which lets me set up a bunch of pictures to be posted in the future so I don't have to be around a computer every day to do a posting.

That being said... check out my tumblr page: http://northwestperspectives.tumblr.com

1 comment: